Friday, November 5, 2010

Frustration and Happiness

Well, I checked on our application packet a few days ago and it seems as though the agency never received it. (sigh). This is so typical of our situation. They said they received the home study, which is good. We also got a call yesterday indicating that my husband's Hep-C levels were high. (another big sigh). They didn't sound overly concerned, but we have to now, in addition to filling out a new packet, send his immunization records. Who knows where they are...
Well, today is a new day and we received word that the packet was found. Apparently, some of the paperwork I printed off the internet had an old address on it and that was what I used to mail the package. It was delivered to the wrong address and it took them a week to forward it. So, we now have our first appointment for February 16th. That seems so far away, but it will be here before we know it. We are excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment